CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Helpdesk-Specialist job results?
Click Here to search for Helpdesk-Specialist in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Helpdesk Specialist"
Provide good customer service
A career, that advancement and hard work are recognized and rewarded.
To manage a team and take support to the next level.
I'm a helpdesk specialist who has 10 years experience in troubleshooting and fixing hw/sw issues.
• Offering Advanced Skills and Record of Consistent, High-Quality Performance in Systems/Network Installation, Configuration, Upgrade, Migration, and Problem Resolution Activities • Quality-focused IT professional with certifications plus 16+ years of experience as Desktop Support/Helpdesk technician software/hardware support specialist. Proven ability to create and deliver solutions that meet corporate objectives tied to b...
Experienced with several ticketing systems Remedy 8.1, Heat and Impact. * In-house training on computer procedures, knowledge and information Accomplishments Outstanding Service - State Department Passport Agencies Y2K Outstanding Service Award 2000 Letter of Appreciation Joint Chief of Staff and Monterrey Award
Tags for this Online Resume: Support Technician, Helpdesk Specialist, Application Support, Technical Support, Customer Support , End User Support, Active Directory, Infrastructure, Management, Microsoft Active Directory, Documentum, Documentum (Wkflow Sw), Help Desk, Remedy
An energetic, goal oriented, and self-motivated professional interested in seeking a challenging position in an environment where I will get an opportunity to use all my skills and my knowledge of the field. Willing to work on the position in an organization where I will get an opportunity to improve my knowledge and skills of the field.