CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Healthcare-Administrative job results?
Click Here to search for Healthcare-Administrative in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Healthcare Administrative"
Tags for this Online Resume: Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Delinquent Accounts, Financial, Policies and Procedures, Project Management, Project Manager, Account Management, Billing
A versatile, collaborative, accomplished, and knowledgeable professional with a successful track record and a knack for leading people in the right direction. Experience well over 10 years. Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills. Highly collaborative with a knack for building productive relationships that allow smooth functioning while driving others towards excellence and attaining business goals. Possess ...
Tags for this Online Resume: Leadership, Management, Medicare, Patient Care, Payroll, Training, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Insurance, Staff Training & Development, Contract Negotiation, Human Resources Management, Medisoft, Medinotes, Allscripts, Emd’s, Epic, Quicken, Quickbooks, Project Development, Implementation & Management, Residents, Hands-on Leadership & Supervision, Knowledge of Article 28 regulations and guidelines
* Compassionate, empathetic, experienced, and well-educated behavioral healthcare leader. * More than 10 years of experience supporting clients as a Psychiatric Case Manager. * Outstanding listening, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills to build and grow relationships with individuals from all walks of life and different psychiatric conditions as well as to train staff members on best care practices. * Proficient ...