CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Haccp job results?
Click Here to search for Haccp in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Haccp"
Eager and dedicated manufacturing professional with practices in numerous managerial facets including staff supervision and creative marketing. Thrives in challenging environments that demand strict attention to detail. Adapt at working effectively in both independent and team settings. Seeking a position within the Food or Baking industries as a Quality
Seasoned Accounting Employee excited to bring 20 +years of experience in financial management to your organization Successful in leading accounting teams and advising executives on financial, budget and audit-related issues. Adept at controlling expenses, eliminating waste and bringing accounts current. Well-organized and methodical with extensive experience in Manufacturing Industries.
Experienced Quality and R&D Professional with multi-field practice in Food Industry, strong leadership skills by using KPI's; including quality team building and management, regulatory compliance, Quality Management System documentation, HACCP & HARPC, FSMA compliance, CAPA, Audits, Food Allergen program. strong knowledge of Organic, Non-GMO, Kosher Certifications.
Wealth of knowledge in leading and mentoring from small to large food and dietary supplement companies in Quality Systems, Food Safety and Sanitation. Bundle of expertise in areas such as, HACCP/HARPC, Food Defense, Integrated Pest Management (IPM) to include practical method applications (e.g. food processing and fumigation), Processing Operations, Facility and Preventative Maintenance Management, Sanitary Equipment Desig...
1. Seasoned Director of Operations/ Plant Manager with hands on experience in all facets of operations. 2. Successfully managed production, engineering, maintenance, safety, quality, processing, assembly, baking, packing, sanitation, and related staff functions both in plant and corporate levels to become a complete manager in today's environment. 3. Developed and managed complex capital projects, vendor selection and nego...
I am an experienced Executive, Entrepreneur and Director of Operations with a proven record of growing revenue, profit and leadership teams. I am experienced in multiple levels of the industry including FOH, BOH, DOO, CEO, Restaurant Ownership, New-build and remodel construction management and kitchen design as well as leading multiple technology initiatives and roll outs. I am looking for a new challenge in my career to c...
Tags for this Online Resume: Construction, Troubleshooting, P&L, Sales, Sales Increase, Project Management, Project Manager, Retail, Leadership, Business Development, Team Building, Training, KPI, Data Analysis, Food and Beverage, Growth, Marketing, Strategic Pricing
Long-term career with established company and/or company seeking growth within the marketplace.
Tags for this Online Resume: Forecasting, Inventory, Manufacturing, Sourcing, Packaging, Lean Initiatives, Budget, Audit, Distribution, P&L, Service, Team Development, HR, Payroll, Food Safety, FSMA, Fleet Management, DOT Compliance, HACCP
* University of California Santa Barbara, CA. on the Nomination of the faculty: * Graduated Dean's Honors Fall 1994, Bachelor's Degree majoring in Biochemistry-Molecular Biology * American Society for Quality: (recertifications pending as required) o "ASQ" Certified Quality Engineer 5/23/2010: Certification No. 55743 2013 o "ASQ" Certified Quality Auditor 6/5/2010: Certification No. 40845 2013 o Aseptic Processes/Steriliza...