CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Good-Team-Player job results?
Click Here to search for Good-Team-Player in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Good Team Player"
23 years experience in various aspects of the medical field and RN since 5/2006 with the last 19 months in hospice nursing.
Good work environment, good team players, and a good company.
Tags for this Online Resume: RN
I am a focused thinker with a clear understanding of the business needs, having radical and lateral problem-solving approaches and have inherent ability to absorb, comprehend and apply new concepts quickly. I have excellent communication skills along with good interpersonal skills. In addition I offer outstanding organizational skills with exceptional leadership qualities. I am also a good team player. My areas of expertise...
Tags for this Online Resume: electrical engineer
• Result oriented,Good Team player, self starter and great problem solver of production support. • Extensive Experience of 9 years on Application Designer, People Code, Process Scheduler, Application Engine, File Layouts, Workflow, SQR, Data Mover, Change Assistant and Security. • Good experience in SDLC phases of the project i.e. Planning, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance
Scientist with 25 years of extensive experience in the Biotechnology industry. Expertise in protein purification, process development and assay development under cGMP and GLP environments. Highly motivated, productive, inquisitive, logical and known as a good team player.
Opportunity to utilize my knowledge and skills for the upliftment of the company.
Ideal Companies: Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies
Tags for this Online Resume: Quality Assurance Specialist
Review plan and spec to create scope of estimate. Perform quantity takeoff for material and labor. Schedule and organize job-site survey and meeting. Estimate multiple projects at same time. Revise estimate for change order. Good team player with strong work ethic and organization ability
I am a software developer with 3 years experience.Expertise in c++ , unix, ans shell scripting . I am a good team player.
1) I have a good analytically ability which helps me solve the problems more efficiently EX: a) Have efficiently solved several issues(Functional and Technical) raised by the clients. 2) I always try to optimize a process to increase efficiency. EX :a) Have automated a manual installation process at Subex Ltd for Concilia Project which was tedious and time consuming. b) Have designed and developed a knowledg...
Broadly trained biologist with deep and comprehensive knowledge in functional genomics, genetics, cancer biology, microbiology, molecular, cellular and developmental biology and neurobiology. Working experience with numerous molecular biology and biochemistry techniques. • Excellent analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills. The ability to pay close attention to details. Results oriented and a good team player.
I am a good team player ,willing to learn .
o More than twenty-five-years professional experience in electrical engineering industry o Over 8 year experience in FPGA design using VHDL; 8 year experience in real time embedded programming using C and assembly; 3 years RF and hardware experience for radio and communication systems; 3 years teaching experience on electronics; o Strong knowledge of digital signal processing (DSP algorithms and implementations), software,...
Since the mid 1980's I've been focused on providing solutions to businesses, colleagues and students. I've provided helpful and useful utilities to Windows Administrators worldwide through my publications in Windows ITPro magazine. My greatest strengths are my abilities to analyze problems and provide solutions. I'm a good team player and always bring something unique and in-depth to the forefront of whatever I or the ...