CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for GCMS job results?
Click Here to search for GCMS in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "GCMS"
To work in a Pharmaceutical industry as a formulation Scientist where I could apply my Pharmaceutical skills and determination as well as to grow as a leader to take on challenging responsibilities.
Seeking a position which requires extensive GC/MS experience .
Senior Laboratory Analyst - 18 years experience - 5yrs experience GC/MS; 5yrs experience Classical Chemistry
Application for chemical research scientist/process development chemist position
Tags for this Online Resume: synthetic organic chemist , medicinal chemistry, process development, scale-up of pharmaceutical chemicals, GLP/cGMP processes, HPLC, LC/MS, GC/MS, NMR, FT-IR, DSC, Karl Fisher, XRPD, Laser Flash Photolysis
Teresa Nguyen Address: 34 Fenton Street, Dorchester, MA 02122 Cell: (617) 818 3641 & Home phone: (617) 282 4260 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com I. Objective A recent passionate Biochemistry graduate with a bachelor degree is seeking for one of the following jobs: • Laboratory Research Assistant or Laboratory Technician • Surgical Technician ...
• Extensive analytical chemistry training, including analytical instrumentation, chemical analysis and developing analytical methods (using HPLC, LCMS, FTIR, ICP-MS, AA, GC-FID, GCMS, UV-Vis, water content, organic material content, wet chemistry analysis, elemental analysis, viscosity, etc.) • Extensive experience in operation, calibration, maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of analytical instrumentation (HPLC, LCMS,...
To seek chemistry positions in science and technology field where excellent skills in research, analysis, inspection, and extraction of chemical products will enhance the organizations’ profitability and growth.
Objective is to find a job as a chemist, regulatory associate or in validation area that enables me to use my skills and expertise with instruments like LC, UV, FT-IR, GC-MS, GC , Polarimeter, Karl Fisher , autotitrator and Melting Point apparatus.