CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Family-Health-International job results?
Click Here to search for Family-Health-International in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Family Health International"
I am looking for a program/project coordinator or management position in an international development or educational exchange organization. Alternately I am looking for a similar position in a global health-focused organization.
Ideal Companies: International Institute of Education, Academy for Educational Development, PSI, Family Health International, Georgetown University, George Washington University, small or medium sized NGOs working with developing countries or international education
Tags for this Online Resume: education, research, project management, event planning, international exchange, global health, HIV/AIDS, Africa, SharePoint, MS Office, Intellectual Property Rights, Development, Educational Exchange
I’m a graduate from the University of Zambia, currently in employment by Water Aid in Zambia as Planning Monitoring and Evaluation. Prior to that, I was working for Family Health International as Provincial Monitoring and Evaluation Officer. My responsi
• Create functional data collection system, databases at provincial level • Participate in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual summary reports • Participate in planning and implementation of country and subproject needs assessment, mid term reviews, behavioral surveillance surveys and formative research • Provide technical support to all projects at provincial level data management and analysis • P...