CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for FISMA job results?
Click Here to search for FISMA in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "FISMA"
Work as a Cyber Security Professional, an Information Assurance Analyst or a project manager.
Sr Mgr/Dir of IT Security Risk/Compliance. With over 10 yr experience in IT Security and over 15 yr in System Engr and SW Engineering. Have managed distributed teams, driven IT security programs to achieve government and commercial security compliance and certification. Leveraging next gen security products.
Tags for this Online Resume: Secure Architecture Design, Vulnerability Assess/ Manage, Info. Security Program Mgt., PCI/ NIST/DCID 6/3/ICD 503/, QualysGuard, Nessus Vuln Scan, Firewall/ Router harden, Palo Alto Firewall, Oracle, *SQL Database harden, UNIX/Linux
Tags for this Online Resume: Information Assurance, Cybersecurity, Certification, Accreditation, Risk Management, Information Security, FISMA, DIARMF, COMPLIANCE MANAGER, RMF-Risk Management Framework, Information Assurance Manager (IAM
Proven Information Assurance subject matter expert (SME) r and Program Manager specializing in making the impossible probable, as well as developing and implementing telecommunications and network program assurance and lifecycle strategies, release management, team building, business development, quality and risk management, systems engineering, security technologies and policies, network design and engineering, accounting...
With nearly 20 years of executive management experience combined with a strong technical background and leadership skills, I have been influential in each of the organizations where I worked. I have broad experience in IT operations and information security, including FISMA. I have direct experience with virtualization of data centers, cloud migration, biometrics processing and support services. I provided a competitive ad...
I am a senior technical writer/editor and quality assurance analyst with over 20 years of experience in information technology, scientific, and medical documentation, testing, quality assurance, and proposal support and I believe that my background and abilities provide an excellent fit for the position. I am highly experienced with system software and user help documentation utilizing HTML tools, advanced web technologies,...
- Shape Cyber Security through technology & talent growth. - Integrate cyber technology with talent development and system engineering. - Lead the next generation of cyber initiatives. Amiable, Versatile Technical Leader for systems engineers well versed in project management & cybersecurity. Key strengths: technically astute, group motivator, persistent, excellent communicator.
Ideal Companies: Growth companies
• Project coordination experience that is highly applicable to various divisions of IT/Security expertise, including ability to manage risk Analysis in accordant with Risk Management step or FISMA guidelines; and IT infrastructure process improvement efforts. • Detailed-oriented to IT/Infrastructure guidelines, practices and planning in consistent with various NIST publications, FISMA & other corporate IT Security guideli...
Industry thought leader who has the ability to lead world-class organizations’ by building and implementing custom methodologies and frameworks that balance information protection and business agility.
CISO, VP Security Services, Security Advisor, Security Consultant, Sales Executives GRC, Security Auditor
Tags for this Online Resume: CISO, VP Security Services, Security Advisor, Security Consultant, Sales Executives GRC, Security Auditor, Bachelor Computer Science, MBA (Wilmington University, DE 1980-1989), ETECHSECURITYPRO, LLC, EDS
A challenging position as Network Security Engineer/Analyst involving C&A activities, Security Testing and Evaluation (ST&E), implementation of continuous monitoring program with the help of automated tools for periodically testing and evaluation of information security controls and techniques in order to ensure that they are effectively implemented as intended and completion of C&A package deliverables for compliance to FI...