CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for EIGRP job results?
Click Here to search for EIGRP in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "EIGRP"
My job is to provide technical support. My customers like talking to me because I solve their problems quickly and in terms they can understand and relate to. My co-workers love me because of my upbeat personality and the fact that I create documentation that helps them do their job faster and easier. My managers love me because they know I do everything I can to help the customer and everything I can to help the company at...
Senior WAN Engineer - 10 Years Experience in design implementation and sustainment of large enterprise networks
I am an accomplished individual who is looking for a Management position that will offer exposure to senior leadership and the chance to gain broad-based knowledge that could lead to future advancement opportunities. As a key member of your well-respected team, I offer to you more than 8 years of solid, progressive IT experience in network and system management, vendor negotiations, system support, design and security. ...
Ideal Companies: Open for just about anything anywhere!
Tags for this Online Resume: IT Management, senior leadership, network and system management, vendor negotiations, system design, system security, system support, strategic planning, budgeting, project management, IT infrastructure, outstanding customer service, College educated, professionally certified
Currently taking CISCO NETWORKING ACADEMY courses in, TCP/IP & OSI Models layers (DHCP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP, FTP), Sub-Netting & network topologies, IOS configuration, Routing Protocols Concept (EIGRP, RIP2, OSPF), Accessing the WAN (HDLC, PPP, Frame Relay), LAN Switching and Wireless (STP, VTP, VLAN, VoIP) for CCNA Certification.
Looking for an IT or Telcom position that will utilize my extensive networking experience
- Bilingual-English/Spanish - CCNA Certified (Apr 2009*) - Advanced knowledge of Cisco Router and Switch troubleshooting/problem determination and maintenance. - Excellent understanding of routing and routing protocols. (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, ect) - Proficiency in installing, configuring, and optimizing routers, switches, computers, printers, servers - Extensive familiarity with Networking, Microsoft Server and Exchange...
I desire to become a Senior Administrator and be one of the best. I want to work for a company that respects the effort that its' employees' put into their work.
I am interested in a position where I will put into practice not just my Network Engineering skills but also my Management skills.
Highly accomplished Network Engineer with special expertise in installation and configuration, support, troubleshooting, and network redesigns. Cisco Certified. Consistent history of achieving maximum network reliability and availability levels for companies. Familiar with running Layer 2 and 3 technologies on enterprise networks in the US, Europe, Asia, and Africa. Adept at leading teams and projects.
• CCNA Certified Network Engineer with over 6 years of experience in IT industry. • Extensive knowledge and expertise in Routing, Switching, Firewall management, VOIP, VPN management, LAN/WAN. Extensive knowledge of configuring access servers for reverse telnet. • Excellent knowledge of routing protocols RIP (V1, V2) ,EIGRP, OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, OSPFv3, BGP in MPLS , CEF, VPN networks, Route Redistribution, Route maps, Dist...
Tags for this Online Resume: Cisco routers, switches, Networking , switches, TCP/IP, CCNA , OSPF, EIGRP,, Sagar, 718 N Monterey St ,APT# 308, Alhambra, CA, Ghumare, Ghumare, RIP, IGRP, BGP, Nokia IP 350, CISCO PIX 525, Sonic wall 300, 170, DNS, DHCP, Windows NT/2000/XP cluster servers/client, Linux, HP, IBM, Net Frame, Sniffers, Visio, MS Administration Tools / Support Tools, MS office, SSH, Web Services, Network Mapper, Project Management, CSS, Telnet, WAP and IIS, CCNA seurity
To obtain an Information Technology (IT) position that utilizes my in-depth experience in systems hardware and software, including end-user support and network troubleshooting. A position that is challenging and rewarding and promotes a team-focused environment.
To work in a state-of-the-art environment, where success is the goal.