CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Discipline- job results?
Click Here to search for Discipline- in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Discipline "
Hard worker, in nursing program currently, favors disciplined, regimented workplace.
Highly disciplined innovator/problem solver Technogly literate/adapatible multi displined
What is important to me is a life time career with opportunities
Tags for this Online Resume: Engineer
Treating others as I want to be treated. Follow through with what you say and when you say it.
Mature with varied experiences, goal oriented resourceful and self disciplined. A self starter with professional appearance and focused with natural and learned interpersonal skills.
Leadership, Professional Discipline, Willing to Learn, Computer Literate, Interpersonal, Hard worker
Nuclear procurement engineer with qualifications as a C.P.M., with previous experience in power plant management, maintenance, and engineering, with heavy concentration in the I&C discipline.
Ideal Companies: Any utility
- A versatile and skilled professional with 8+ years of warehouse management experience, expertise to manage all aspects of daily warehouse operations, demonstrated initiative, creativity, and success. - Exceptional leadership, organizational, oral/written communication, interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills, thrive in independent and team environments. - Quick study with an ability to easily adapt, grasp...
Sales Rep. with wonderful communication skills. Loyal, creative, great personality.
Ideal Companies: Phone Sales
15 years experience in training and supervision; competent in performing employee performance reviews, coaching, and mentoring. Continuous process improvement orientation. Certified Reprocessing Medical Supply Technician (97th percentile). 4+ years experience in discipline; 25 years previous experience with logistics in the private sector (manufacturing computer and medical device products). Computer literate; good written ...
Strategic, disciplined, change agent w/ strong growth focus, eye for talent, creative, energetic and trustworthy