CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Diagnostic-Imaging job results?
Click Here to search for Diagnostic-Imaging in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Diagnostic Imaging"
Looking for anything in my field or a green field. Experienced at construction, shop keeping as well as Diagnostic Imaging
responsible, motivating, professional, driven, great social skills and leadership.
Tags for this Online Resume: technologist
• An MBA with a clinical background and multiple years of healthcare expertise who has held supervisory, managerial and policy making positions • Demonstrated expertise with coding and regulatory compliance, reimbursement and cost reporting, contract management and other revenue enhancement services • Known to have a tactful and diplomatic style for solving problems. • An ability to work independently or cooperatively...
Ideal Companies: Healthcare companies
Tags for this Online Resume: Business Development
Seasoned Customer Service Analyst with, over, ten years experience. Loyal, dependable, and determined.
Ideal Companies: Wellpoint
ARRT Registered Radiology Technician with three years of experience, conducting diagnostic imaging procedures in a fluid environment, while benefiting the organization, and expanding my education and experience in the field.
Seeking a new opportunity that matches my skillset, experience and success.
A career as a Radiologic Technician where I utilize my knowledge and experience in producing clinical diagnostic radiographic films, performing routine diagnostic imaging procedures according to departmental protocol, policy and procedures and established standards of practice.
To obtain employment in a reputable establishment. To give high quality patient care and accurate diagnostic imaging. To be a team member in any Radiology modality.
To find a full time position with the ability to advance career.
To find a challenging position as an Ultrasound Technologist within an OB-GYN environment that will allow me to utilize my scanning techniques and provide opportunities for further developments.
My career goals is to be able to work with a professional team in the medical field. I would like to broaden my education to encompass into the field of diagnostic imaging.
Manage a diagnostic imaging department. Build protocols into MR, troubleshoot problems, train staff.