CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Daily-News job results?
Click Here to search for Daily-News in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Daily News"
Writer with exceptional communication skills. Resourceful, creative, loyal
Ideal Companies: New York Daily News New York Newsday New York Times
Tags for this Online Resume: Reporter
High level administrative work, book travel, help VP with organization, network
• Strong knowledge of all aspects of Human Resources to include recruitment, employee relations, training and development, compensation programs, benefits administration, compliance, and employee recognition programs. • Over 6 years management experience in the coaching and development of self-directed team environments. • Team player - willing to go beyond job requirements to see a project to completion. • Strong interp...
Tags for this Online Resume: Human Resources
Confident, energetic writer trained at journalism and editing.
Proven professional with over 17 years of administrative, advertising and publishing experience.
Intelligent, Dedicated, and Motivated College Graduate Seeking Employment with a Growth-Oriented Company
The office support team player who doesnt wait to be asked for help or to get a task accomplished. Proactive and responsible and productive throughout the day.
Careful editor with the language skills to make writing better, and the interpersonal skills to help writers understand how to improve their work.
â€¢ A challenging and creative full time position, requiring the use of multiple software programs. â€¢ Hands-on projects such as 3-D product mock-ups, sketching and/or product photography. â€¢ Interaction with other professionals; team projects.
In a new career I am open to exploring the numerous opportunities pertaining to my education in Public Administration. These opportunities include community outreach, management of departments or public relations for a small/large organization to aid in spreading their mission.
self-reliant, intelligent, well-rounded, creative, hard-working, ready to tackle challenges