CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for DOD-8570 job results?
Click Here to search for DOD-8570 in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "DOD 8570"
Tags for this Online Resume: Business Process Improvement, CMMI for Services, Service Desk Management, ISO, Training DOD 8570, Administrative Management, Requirements Gathering, IT Training Capabilities, Supervisory Skills, Process Documentation, Configuration Management, Purchasing
• A well-qualified professional with, highly technical, and specialized experience in the Spectrum Management, Telecommunication, Electronic Technology, and Information Assurance (DoD 8570 Compliant) fields. Technology licenses and certifications to include: Two FCC Licenses (General Radio Telephone Operator license W/Ship Radar Endorsement and FCC Amateur Extra License – FRNs’ 0016377467), and a CompTIA Security+ CE. ...
Tags for this Online Resume: Network, Telecommunications, Systems Administrator, Navy Shipboard IT Systems, Troubleshooting, Team Building, Management, Active Security Clearance, High Tempo Environments, Installation and Testing, Physical and Personal Security, Network Security, Information Assurance, DOD 8570.01-M. IAT Level I Compliant, CompTIA Security+, Systems Upgrade Oversight, Customer Support, Help Desk, Develope Standard Operating Procedures, Data Transfer Devices, COMSEC Devices, Information Systems, Network Defense, Team Lead, Forensics
: Experienced Project Manager, Business Consultant, Network and Systems Engineer with many years of data processing, information systems and information technology experience. My work experience includes project management, deploying and managing informations systems and supervision of Tier 2 help desk personnel. My experience includes deployment, LAN/WAN management, incident and change management, vendor and client res...
* CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner Certificate (CASP) (DoD 8570 compliance at the IAT level III and IAM Level II)
Profile: An experienced and motivated IT Professional seeking personal challenges and professional rewards. 10 years of professional experience in a rapid pace, time sensitive, elite quality environment allows me an opportunity to utilize my leadership skills and experience. Eligibility: * * DoD 8570.01 Compliant * CompTIA Security+ CE (Id Comp001020688357) * CompTIA A+ (Id Comp001020205606)
Tags for this Online Resume: Management, Desktop Computer, Microsoft Windows 7, Security, Windows 7, Active Directory, Microsoft Active Directory, Software, Troubleshooting, Configure, software, it jobs, Team Lead, Desktop Support, Windows 10, Security +, CompTIA, Hardware
Located to the Phoenix Metro-Plex, looking for a new career opportunity to further my diverse industry background. Enhancing a well-rounded perspective to program leadership, business development, and innovative strategy development.