CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for DB2UDB job results?
Click Here to search for DB2UDB in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "DB2UDB"
• ¬¬¬¬An experienced J2EE Web Developer, Strong Hands-On Developer with around 6 years of experience in Web-based Application Design and Development with agile software methodology. • Strong working experience with Fortune 500 Financial Companies like CSC, PayPal - an Ebay Company, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS). • Highly productive in team environments as team member. Efficient in handling multiple project prioriti...
My goal is to be Business Objects Architect.
Tags for this Online Resume: Business Objects
� SUDEEP Shrinivasan is a Solutions Architect � SOA at Covansys and has 6+ years of strong experience in the software industry in various roles such as Project Management, Product Management, Onsite-offshore Coordination, Testing/Development Team Lead and Developer. � Has worked for the Engineering Team of BEA Systems Inc, USA for around 2 years. � Has Strong Consulting experience in the SOA space. Has done Architectural ...
To use my expertise and knowledge of RDBMS databases for the benefit of a progressive and forwarding thinking company that desires to stay on the cutting edge of database technology.
In my 30 years of experience at Goldman Sachs, Moody’s Investors Service and Salmon, I gained meaningful experience in a wide of array of technologies. This includes Unix/Linux, Sybase SQL and DB2 UDB software as well as an acute knowledge of the infrastructure within these Firms. In many of my positions, I was multi-tasking with critical break/fix issues to ensure that the daily batch critical path was completed on schedu...
• Senior IT professional with 15 years of expertise in development and maintenance of insurance, brokerage and business applications involving full project life cycle participation, design, implementation, testing, and post implementation support using mainframe and PC platforms. • A Programmer/Analyst and database developer who is highly involved in analysing, debugging and enhancing a performance for DB2 stored procedure ...
To work for a great company and be able to share my knowledge
Oracle DBA with 12 years DBA experience, Worked with other DB technolgy like DB2,/UDB, Tandem, IDMS, 15 years in other IT roles, Project Manager, Team Lead, Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer/Analyst
To continue as an Oracle DBA or to move into other Data Management roles such as Business Intelligence, ETF, SQL/PL SQL Programming, Data Management Architecture
My objective is to join a team which is so dynamic and where the work is so exciting that I forget to eat. I have a track record building and managing people, systems and databases to meet the needs of the enterprise – and startups. My interests are databases, big data and analytics.
Tags for this Online Resume: MS SQL, Disaster Recovery, C Unix, Objective C, Big Data, MS Server 2008 R2, AD, MS Exchange, MySQL 5.6, My Sql Workbench, VMWare, IBM DB2 UDB, iOS, OS X, Linux, Unix, Database Administration, Database Tuning, Team Leader, Manager, Director