CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Cooking-Skills job results?
Click Here to search for Cooking-Skills in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Cooking Skills"
Pride in my food, ability to feed up to 500 people
cooking skills, high energy, work well with others
Tags for this Online Resume: food service
want learn what any one want tech me about bettering my cooking skill , i've work for the millitary and got ok skill though them
I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO CULINARY SCHOOL AND TAKE MY COOKING SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
Excellent Hand on Operations, Energetic Self-Motivated, Accomplished Professional, in the Food Service Operations and Developments, with over 20 years of experience in managing the daily operations, of the fast-paced F & B, Environment, in the Catering, Hotels, Restaurants, Privet Clubs, and the Entertainment Industries,,, As professional,I am seeking a Job opportunity with an organization, will allow me to put to task, my ...
To Whom It May Concern; Please allow me to introduce myself my name is Michael Federici. I have been in the restaurant industry for over twenty five years, and have touched every area from dishwasher to GM. My work history is mostly fine dining but early years I was a bartender in some of Florida's greatest resorts from Ft. Lauderdale Hilton to Key West Casa Marina. Later I moved to California where I worked as bartender f...
To achieve and learn as much cooking skills possible while learning more people skills also. My goal is to open a restaurant in about 8 years.
To teach cooking skills to other people. After 35 years of cooking if feel that I have some skills to share with others.
to utililize my cooking skills and knowlage to become a chef.
• As an experienced Chef, I would like to utilize my years of experience and skills such as systematic approach in making any dish, managerial skills in the field of culinary by giving training to other chefs and cooks. My job would also involve maintaining the inventory for the food department. • Assume a key leadership position as a Executive Chef in an upscale establishment for fine dining. • Comprehensive systematic k...