CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Conde-Nast job results?
Click Here to search for Conde-Nast in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Conde Nast"
Versatile editor with exceptional project management, leadership and communications skills. Dedicated, enthusiastic, thorough and a troubleshooter.
Creative and savvy marketing professional with outstanding leadership, writing, design, and interpersonal skills.
Tags for this Online Resume: marketing
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook · Recruiting · Microsoft Business Solutions – Great Plains · Avid and competent technical user of industry software including work with HRIS teams and HR Project Management
Professional, whose success comes from dedication and persistence, combined with strong knowledge and strong communication skills that may be utilized. I am a quick learner, proactive, personable, and professional. Experience in sales, marketing and clerical administration make me a likely candidate to provide exceptional service.
**TBD High energy sales professional with exceptional interpersonal, communication and leadership skills. Resourceful, creative, loyal
I am an idea generator and a creative catalyst, passionate about smart, clever and inspired communication. I have quickly gained the skills needed to translate my unique set of talents into tangible results for the organizations I work with. I am now eager to find a home within a company that values these traits in its employees as much as I value them in my fellow team-members.
Excellent writing and communication skills, honed by professional experience and a Master's degree in Public Relations, worked as a television producer for eight years and managed a staff of 21 people. Leadership skills, high responsibility and project ownership, creative and fun
I have been working in customer service for most of my life. In fact, any job is customer service based it just depends on whether you are serving an external or internal client. That is the key to any successful business. Keeping internal clients (employees, managers) and external clients happy.
- Award-winning communications professional with diverse experience. Resourceful, deadline-oriented creative thinker with strong communication, interpersonal, research, project management, interviewing and presentation skills. Strategic thinker who creates targeted messages based on audience needs. - Creates lively online and printed materials - Experienced in pharmaceutical/health/wellness, technology, telecom, not...
Settling has never been an option for me. Whether in my personal and/or professional life, my hope is to always strive for excellence, as well as, nurture and further develop my passion for creative writing. Writing poetry and working on short stories has encouraged me to seek an outlet for such passion, one that can only be found within a creative industry. I am excited to continue to develop my creative skills and look...
Ideal Companies: HarperCollins, Random House, Scholastic, Penguin Group, Macmillan, McGraw-Hill Companies, Screenvision, Media Planning Group, Havas Media, MediaVest, Leo Burnett, Viacom, Simon & Schuster, Hachette Book Group, Conde Nast, Ketchum
I have very strong multi-cultural and people skills; not only I am fluent in four languages: English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Korean, I am also proficient in management, merchandising, organization and have excellent interpersonal skills. Leadership, creative, passion and positive attitude.