CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Cognos job results?
Click Here to search for Cognos in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Cognos"
I am a highly motivated and creative person and I truly enjoy working to make a difference. I like to be busy and will take on complex projects to filing I will work on whatever is needed.
Computer science engineer with broad skills in Peoplesoft and Cognos BI 8.3, overseas experience managing implementations of business intelligence platforms, oriented to human resources processes. Expert in gathering, analyzing and defining business and functional requirements; creating regional metrics, trend charts and other decision-making tools; leading business intelligence and process-mapping initiatives; workflows an...
To obtain a job that can use my 25+ years of professional finance & accounting skills.
Find meaninful, full time employment
Data Warehouse Developer ETL Developer DataStage Developer Data Base Developer (PL SQL)
I want to pursue a career in software industry preferably Cognos domain. I am looking for full time/ part time jobs in Houston texas.
To be a successful Cognos Developer
• Over 8 years of full scope experience as a Business Analyst, in variety of industry backgrounds with in-depth knowledge of call center, CRM implementation and related fields. • Strong ability to analyze business needs while working with various levels of end users to create specifications for systems and applications, coordinating wide variety of projects with management, users, developers and vendors. • Excellent com...
To seek a position in Computer Science field with major responsibilities that will effectively utilize my technical, communication, leadership, and organizational skills
* Support management planning and decision making by identifying, maintaining, and evaluating information; recommending actions. * Define financial situation by completing quantitative analysis. * Evaluate optional plans by identifying outcomes and potential returns. * Value assets by appraising current condition; assessing potential. * Recommend debt structures by analyzing refinancing options. * Build financial datab...
Ideal Companies: Any, since Financial Analysts are in demand by all industries.
Tags for this Online Resume: Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling, Risk Modeling and Management, Decision Analysis, Pro-forma Modeling, Sensitivity Analysis, Metrics Analysis, Relational Databases, Valuation, Real Options, Mergers and Acquisitions Support, Competitive Analysis and Benchmarking, Ad-hoc Analysis, Process Design and Redesign, Pricing, Budgeting, Forecasting, Reporting, Accounting, Variance, Project Management, P/L Management, Proposals, Statement of Work, SOW, Business Plans, Business Cases, Strategic Alliances, Monte Carlo Simulation, Scenario Analysis, Data Mining, Regression, Optimization, Volume/Mix/Share Simulations, Executive Presentations, Client Relations, Strategy Tools, Scorecards, Dashboards, DCF, NPV, IRR, ROI, EVMS, CLTV, AZS, TCO, Oracle, Hyperion, Essbase, SAP, SAS, SQL, Cognos, Crystal Reports, Siebel, PowerSim, @Risk, Crystal Ball, Unix/Linux, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PPoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft VBA
Looking for positions in Mobile application and analytics space.