CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Certified-Surgical-Assistant job results?
Click Here to search for Certified-Surgical-Assistant in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Certified Surgical Assistant"
Communication, leadership, resourceful, responsible, loyal,
Foreign Pediatric surgeon-9 years,Endoscopic Surgeon 13 years. Oncology Surgeon 5 years.Certified Surgical Assistant.
Work in a operating room where I can share my experience & at the same keep a feedback in teh surgical field.
Certified surgical assistant Cardio Vascular/Vein harvesting
A highly personable, competent and team spirited physician recognized for excelling in fast track, high stress environments. Able to put patients as ease and establish subtle and often difficult to make diagnoses. A patient advocate known for working closely with hospital staff and administration in enforcing all policies and procedures and exceeding regulatory compliance standards.
To serve and research in the field of surgery
Acquire a position that will allow me to maximize my patient care expertise to it's fullest extent. This may include branching out into something such as medical sales or remaining within the surgical arena.
Surgical Assistant,-Certified, Rockville.Bilingual and bicultural Foreign Physician, in US as Certified Surgical Assistant, CMA ,with +20 years professional experience as ER Physician, MD Assistant in General and Plastic Surgery, ambulatory services, fami
- Share my knowledge, clinical experience and skills to provide excellent care to the patients of all ages. -Conduct a high level of skills for teamwork with surgeons and surgical team. - Provide aid in exposure, hemostasis, wound closure and other intraoperative technical functions , allowing the surgeon carry out a safe operation with optimal results for the patient. -Assist the employer to generate more revenue by...
Is to become a highly skilled and detail oriented healthcare professional
To use my experience and training as a Certified Surgical Assist.