CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for COBRA job results?
Click Here to search for COBRA in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "COBRA"
• Over 10 years experience in the banking industry ranging from teller responsibilities to human resource duties. • Proven success in establishing strong relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure success. • Strong leadership talents, “team player” attitude and spirit, and the natural ability to establish consensus among cross-functional areas. • Capable of managing people and procedures from a “big...
reliabile,dependable,goal orientated,good communicative,people and problem solving abilities.
Passionate, dedicated and highly energetic with attention to detail and respect for others.
Tags for this Online Resume: Benefits Adminsitrator
Highly proficient Human Resources Administator with exceptional communication skills. Loyal team player.
5 years experience Skilled in Access, Excel, Front Page, Outlook, Page Maker, Power Point & Word Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication Requires minimal supervision to perform job requirements, displays commitment to excellence Works in an organized manner to achieve goals independently and within a team
Ideal Companies: Open to all companies
Professional with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
I am a Human Resources Professional who had gained knowledge in all areas of HR. I also have a strong background in the medical industry as i took several classes in Radiology and completed a clinical rotation in a hospital setting. I have planned numerous company events including a destination business trip, quarterly meetings, company outings, and scheduled business meetings with benefit brokers and outside vendors. I als...
Health benefits professional with proven ability to effectively plan, coordinate, and meet deadlines of multiple projects. Strong technical and analytical skills relating to cost and utilization analysis, plan design strategies and client management issues.
Dedicated Human Resources/ Office Manager/Account Manager, able to work independently or ooperatively as part of a team to meet project deadlines. Motivated, organized, self starter.
With each position I've held, I've been given greater responsibities outside the areas of my job descriptions.
ORGANIZED, SEASONED ADMINISTRATOR WITH REFINED ATTENTION TO DETAIL AND PROFESSIONALISM