CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for C-SQL-Server job results?
Click Here to search for C-SQL-Server in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "C SQL Server"
I am an experienced developer with a real passion for using cutting-edge technology to create innovative solutions for business needs. I'm interested in an organization that values thoughtful contributions, that will communicate expectations clearly and frankly, and will fairly reward smart work.
hard working, intelligent, fast-learner, easy to work with, open-mind.
• Over 7 years of Experience in Software Design, Analysis, Development and Implementation. • Semifinalist of Google Online Marketing Challenge 2008 (web based marketing of website and products) • Strong Programming background and logically solving skills. • Expert in developing Dot Net Winforms/Web applications using C#/Asp.Net. • Expertise in coding both client side and server side application. • Strong Experience in Dot ...
More than 10 years experience designing and developing databases and database-driven web-based and desktop applications using Microsoft Development Tools.
Results oriented IT professional, with 4 years of experience in both leadership and individual-performer roles, responsible for managing, designing, developing and delivering innovative .Net technology driven solutions.
I am microsoft certified Application Developer(MCAD) having 6.7 years of experience on ASP.net/C#/SQL server and working with bank of america from past 2 years at USA.
To bring motivation, new idea's, hard work, dedication and the ability to acquire new skills to company.
Experienced in .NET and Crystal reports.
Seeking a challenging opportunity in software development, that can utilize my skills in Java, Microsoft Visual Studio.NET (ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#), Sql server (T-SQL) Oracle (PL/SQL), SharePoint, HTML, XML and Software Testing.
Tony Quach - Quality Assurance Analyst firstname.lastname@example.org • 214-796-1701 (texting ok) Tony worked more than 15 years in manual testing, test automation and test planning for multi-tiered web applications. He participated in Daily Scrum and Extreme Programming for several long-term projects. He worked as a QA Engineer with programming experience for various clients in North Texas, e.g. EDS, Network Associates, Blockbuster,...
Gain senior level experience with .NET, C#, and SQL Server.