CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for BLUE-CROSS-BLUE-SHIELD job results?
Click Here to search for BLUE-CROSS-BLUE-SHIELD in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "BLUE CROSS BLUE SHIELD"
dedicated, motivated, dependable, trustworthy, honest, helpful, adaptable, earnest, innovative, creative, spontaneous
I am a 31 year old highly motivated, dependable african american female.
smart, fast learner, strives to be the best at what he does
Ideal Companies: blue cross and blue shield,
Adaptive, creative, industrious, tenacious, capable
quick learner, get along well with others, team player, customer service driven, willing to help others, calm
Ideal Companies: Wellpoint/Eli Lilly/Blue Cross - Blue Shield/Clarian Health/Wishard Hospital/State Farm/American Family Ins/Allstate
Reliable, self starter, motivated, flexible, outgoing, hard worker, open minded.
Ideal Companies: Blue Cross @ Blue Shield
I am a very ambitious person, hardworker and teamplayer.
* Over 200 successfully completed disaster recovery drills. * Business continuity plans created for clients supplying utilities, petroleum products, and health care products and US Government services. * A lead role in the development of the Disaster Recovery Center at EDS. * Project leader responsible for the creation of the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity plans for USDA, PSE&G, Marathon Oil, B...
Ideal Companies: None
Educated, Intelligent, Dilligent, Reliable, Responsible, Cooperative, Talkative, Very Friendly
ambitious, hard-working, motivated, punctual, detail-oriented, organized, thoughtful, caring, even-tempered
Dependable, thorough, empathetic, sincere.
I'm a somewhat shy and very quiet person when I'm working. I really don't feel the need to converse constantly with co-workers because that is not why I come to work. It seems as though I can get more work done when I keep to myself. I do, however, like to participate in company and departmental events when we have them. I believe strongly in being on time and in my current position, I have only been tardy three times withi...
Ideal Companies: I've always wanted to work for Proctor & Gamble