CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Associated-Press job results?
Click Here to search for Associated-Press in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Associated Press"
Strong writer with a keen editing eye. Great under deadline pressure and not afraid to tackle tough or touchy subjects.
Currently a lone ranger web designer, graphic designer, web programmer and project manager seeking to grow in a company that has we defined and specialized job functions but where a wide area of expertise an be applied and be useful
Manage new marketing implementation projects Oversee RFP process Manage 2-3 employees
• Motivated self-starter with education and experience in communications, marketing and journalism. • Team player with a high work ethic, able to provide creative and innovative Associated Press writing and research skills. • Capable of absorbing new information quickly and a strong commitment to learning business concepts and increasing knowledge. • Ability to coordinate multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressu...
Creative, versatile professional with a strong foundation in writing, editing, education, and research • Quick learner with demonstrated organizational and multi-tasking abilities and a strong eye for detail • Outgoing individual able to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues and work well in high-pressure environments • Proficient using Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes & the Internet
Award-winning communications professional with senior-level experience in media relations, speechwriting, event management and strategic planning. Wide range of journalism experience in national magazines, network television and electronic media, including international coverage for wire service and newspapers. Able to handle multiple responsibilities under deadline pressure. Talented writer, editor and manager.
Top-notch administrative assistant with extensive experience employing superior organizational, problem-solving and time management skills to produce outstanding results while balancing multiple priorities, often with time-critical deadlines. Team player consistently cited in reviews for customer orientation and â€śteam firstâ€ť attitude
I am looking for a position where I can help shape the newsrooms of the future.
Ideal Companies: Google
- Looking to work for a small company (100-500) people, focused media relations. - I'd like to work in/contribute in new media, advocacy, outreach, marketing.
Relationship building Project Manager able to strategize, connect, maximize and lead to project success.
Ideal Companies: Associated Press