CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for Actuarial job results?
Click Here to search for Actuarial in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "Actuarial"
To obtain the level of actuarial fellow within the next few years and to work in an insurance company. Preferred fields are life insurance and P&C.
I am desiring to enter the field of Actuary Science. I have a degree in Mathematics and am looking to be able to use that degree and my skills to become an integral part of this growing industry.
Operations risk management. Implementation of prudent enterprise security policy, standards and guidelines. Analyzing, and interpreting business periodicals, contracts, technical procedures and governmental regulations. Writing reports and business correspondence. Effectively negotiating contracts.
I would love to gain an actuarial position.
Looking for opportunity to be more innovative and proactive. Very well-rounded employee with huge scope of responsibility
• Databases/Analytical tools: MS Excel, MS Access, MySQL, MS SQL, Oracle, Salesforce, OLAP tools, ETL tools • Programming Languages: Visual Basic (for writing macros in Excel and Access), SQL, PL-SQL • Financial/Business Analysis: advanced Excel modeling, contract modeling, cash flow and balance sheet forecasting, rate-of-return analysis, capital budgeting, Six Sigma analytical techniques, cost allocating, pro forma income...
Tags for this Online Resume: Excel, Access, financial analysis, data analysis, Data Warehousing, reporting, SAP
Tags for this Online Resume: Actuary
Obtain an actuarial position to maximize my strong data mining, statistics, software engineering, entrepreneurship, and management skills.