CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes Search
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for ASP-NET job results?
Click Here to search for ASP-NET in our 2.4M jobs.
Online Resumes with "ASP NET"
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and author of the book Project Toolkit - An Encyclopedia of Project Management Tools. A dynamic, results-driven leader with exceptional communication skills and a history of successful hardware, software and financial projects.
- want to webmaster, Programmer or System Analyst
Ideal Companies: Webdesign
Tags for this Online Resume: asp.net
• Over 28 years of in-depth IT experience with nearly 20 years of that providing technical management. • Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status. • Goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities. • Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver. • Proven ability to work in unison with staff, vendors, and board of directors. • Entrepreneurial spirit and...
Ideal Companies: any
All of my experience has been in Freelance Website Development (XHTML, CSS, and asp.net - mostly VB.net) and I would prefer off site contract work. However, I would be happy to consider a full time position with a GREAT Team if there would be opportunities to grow.
C#, ASP.NET, SQL SERVER, AJAX
Dedicated and highly adaptable professional with over 25 years of application development/analysis experience in the securities/financial industry focused primarily on IBM minicomputer platforms (S/36, RS6000, AS400) and Microsoft Windows PC development using VB.net
To contribute the best and be part of an organization that gives scope to enhance and Utilize my skills and knowledge in developing and maintaining the applications
expert and experienced computer programmer
Ideal Companies: Microsoft
• Continue to utilize and leverage skills from over twenty years experience as a computer software consultant, specializing in business analysis, software design and development of custom database systems and reports. • Develop new business knowledge and skills in software development. • Interests include all aspects of the software development lifecycle: analysis, functional and technical design, development and coding, ...
To obtain a position in IT that will enable me to utilize my strong skill set, educational background, and ability to learn new technologies.