David G

Sales Manager - 15 Years of Experience - Near 33157


Sales Manager


Miami, FL

Education Level:

High School/GED

Will Relocate:



With my 15 plus years of both inside as well as outside sales management experience, I bring not only the experience but my coaching and mentoring ability as well. As you can see from my recent role as MDU supervisor with Comcast as well as previous positions such as Inside Sales Manager with Intermex Wire Transfers I have the ability to grow a team as well as coaching the team in minimizing our sales cycle as well as minimizing attrition. I was promoted to Regional Manager in 2010 with Ogilvy and Mather after being a District Manager since 2007 where in 2008 was named Manager of the year as well as achieving the highest average sales per rep as well as the lowest attrition rate (7%) of all districts of which there are 6. In 2009 was ranked #1 in employee retention and the #2 district in total sales of which 50% were inside sales, 30% outside sales and 20% were sales achieved at events. Our overall approval rate was 65% in 2008 and 2009. As a Sales Manager at both ADT as well as Brinks Home Security I was responsible for both inside as well as outside sales where I had anywhere between 12-17 sales consultants that were direct reports. At ADT 90% of the sales force achieved or exceeded sales expectations as well as decreasing our attrition rate from 12% to 8% in just my second year. During my tenure at Brinks Home Security I grew the sales force from 4 consultants to 12 in one year as well as increased overall sales 20% in 2004. Thank you for the opportunity.