CV, Curriculum Vitae and Online Resumes
Recruiters - Try Postings!
Postings.com™ is a must-have for recruiters who want to:
- Find Qualified Candidates
- Find Job orders and Post Splits
- Be Found in Search Engines
- Implement a Social Sourcing Strategy
Job Seekers - Look Here!
Hitting a wall with your job search? Try Climber Premium.
- Top the Search Engines
- Unsurpassed Candidate Marketing
- Power Career Networking
- Fresh Jobs from the Net
Were you looking for job results?
Click Here to search for in our 2.4M jobs.
Browse Online Resumes by Industry
Browse Online Resumes by Education Level
|Systems Analyst, Finance, Accounting, PeopleSoft, Grants, Oracle SQL, Supply Chain, Accounting Principles, Lawson|
To use my expertise and vast experience as an asset to the growth and profitability of a company that needs it.Ideal Companies: BAE, Leidos, NOBLIS, General Dynamics
Tags: Business Documents, Planning, Consulting, Government, Management, ISO 9001 Auditor, Clearance, Contract Management, Negotiation, FAR, DFAR etc, GWAC
• Use my 21 years in the healthcare information technology in management, system design, programming and operations to help a healthcare company compete successfully. • Use my programming and technical skills of project management, SQL and VBA to develop systems and establish advancements for department improvementsIdeal Companies: Health Care Companies
Tags: SQL, Information Technology, Project Management, Program Management, EDI - Electronic Data Interface, Strategy Development, Process Improvement, VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), Pc, Personal Computer
|Marketing Sales, Strategy, Product Planning, Research Automotive, Vice President, Consumer Products|
Excellent management and customer service background, including: applicant screening, employee training, monthly evaluations, coaching, and goal setting. Experienced in developing and implementing new training procedures, system improvements, and employee morale incentives.Ideal Companies: Sharp Grossmont, Kaiser Permanente, Scripps
Tags: Therapeutic occupational practices